A Pencil



A Pencil

I am a pencil. If I try to look at myself, I consider that I look like a pencil. That is why I symbolize myself as a pencil that can be used to write a beautiful poem and to draw a wonderful picture. However, I realise also that I am fragile like a pencil that is easy to break. As a sharp pencil, I occasionally want to create some beautiful things. It means that I have an ardent desire to conquer the world. Nevertheless, when the pencil is broken, it becomes useless. It means that I am blocked by my boundaries which make me useless. However, God helps me not to give up easily. He even raises me to be strong and to be brave in facing my boundaries. Therefore, I am not doubtful anymore. I will make my dreams come true, because God has sharpened me and given me strength to conquer all of the world challenges. It is time for me to be like a sharp pencil that is ready to be used in order to create beautiful things.
(Antonius Siwi DJ)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés