Dad's Letter to His Unborn Baby

Cub, how is life there?
Do you feel the warmth of our love inside there?
I am sorry for I have to go to the battlefield at present, for I may have died when you see the world.
That is why I would like to give you the principle and foundation of life.
It does not mean that I ban you from doing something in your minds. I just want you can animate oneself to something

At the moment you see the world,
be sure that your dad is always in your side.
At the moment you learn how to talk,
be sure that you always praise your dad with your chitchat.
At the moment you learn how to behave,
be sure that you always reverence your dad.
At the moment you learn how to live,
be sure that you just dedicate your life to others as I have served them with my death.

I have prepared anything for you.
Use all to help all people in the pursuit of the end for which they are created.
Anyway, it would be wise to make yourself indifferent to all I give.
Do not seek health rather than sickness.
Do not seek wealth rather than poverty.
Do not seek honor rather than dishonor,
Even a long life rather than a short one.

Every time you remember my death, you will not be afraid of doing the same.
Don’t worry my cub; you will be strong and able to carry it on.

One thing which you should understand is that I just want you to desire and choose only which is more conducive to your existence for which you are created.
Cub, I am ready to welcome my grave now.

                                                                                                 
Ciputat, January 22, 2014

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés